Monday, March 16, 2015

Writer's Block: Mr. Potato Head

     As a blogger there are times when I sit here and think, I've got nothing.  Some days I can't type fast enough to express what I need to say.  But today, I've got nothing.  I guess I'm feeling like I'm in a slump.  The days are blurred together, becoming one big pile of blah and I'm just waiting for the weekend to come.  What? It's only Monday?!  Eww.  Not good.
     What's a good way to get past this?  Let's talk about something really random.  When I'm feeling Writer's Block, I'm going to ask Marley what I should write about.  Today she said, "Talk about how awesome Mr. Potato Head is."  Hahaha.  That's my girl.  Appreciating the little things in life, like Mr. Potato Head.  
      He IS pretty great!  I remember my Mr. Potato Head as a kid.  I loved it.  Rearranging all those body and face parts.  Making him look like a work of art by Pablo Picasso.  Sticking all those body pieces in the storage unit in his butt.  It's all so brilliant.  This adorable little toy allows kids to use their imagination and sense of humor to create different characters.  Throw Mrs. Potato Head in the mix and the possibilities are endless. ;)
     Now that I'm a mom, I love Mr. Potato Head because my kids love him.  And because he doesn't make much of a mess and he is easy to clean up.  Yes, it's safe to say that Mr. Potato Head and I have always been good friends.  Mr. Potato Head is a classic and every home should have one.  Have a Spud-tastic day! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment