Thursday, February 12, 2015

Disneyland Fitness & Nutrition Worksheet


     Now that I am getting back into regular life after having a baby, we are able to make more trips to Disneyland again!  YAY!  Seriously, it is my home.  I always feel happy at Disneyland and could stay all day long.  Since we do stay most of the day, we end up eating there a lot.  I am a huge fan of Disneyland food.  It is SO good.  A little pricey, but very delicious and filling.  A few of my favorites are not very expensive like the Corn Dog (best corn dog ever!!) and the Clam Chowder Bread Bowl.  I usually just share one with my kids and it is plenty for half the day.  My husband would joke about all the hidden calories in something like a corn dog or churro, so I decided to do some research.  I was pretty certain that with all the walking we do at Disneyland, that the calories are gone by the time we leave the park.  I put together a worksheet with some of the staple foods at Disneyland for those interested in finding out the results.

Here is my
DISNEYLAND FITNESS & NUTRITION WORKSHEET.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment